The Tempest Kodi Addon is a popular Exodus fork for streaming movies and TV shows. The addon is slim and easy to use, within seconds you are able to find video content. At the moment Tempest is working quite well for both Real Debrid and free users.
This addon is working with Kodi 18 Matrix ONLY!
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
- 1 Clicks
- Live TV (IPTV)
- Change Log
How to install Tempest Kodi Addon
Install Tempest Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://tempest0580.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Tempest” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “Tempest” and select the file “repository.tempest-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Tempest Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Tempest Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Tempest and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
13 thoughts on “Tempest Kodi Addon (Movies & TV Shows)”
Temest doesn’t work, dead link!!!!!!
Tempest does not work with Kodi 19 Matrix. You should use a different addon. You find better alternatives in our list: https://www.kodi-guide.com/best-kodi-addons/
The foreign channel section does not work.
Video addons is not appearing after step 2 under “Install Tempest Kodi Addon”. Can someone tell me why?
I had everything working before, but it all got wiped, and I’m starting from scratch. Wasn’t there something called an installer or wizard you needed to setup initially?
As of now Tempest is not working with Kodi 19 Matrix. This might be your issue. However there are a lot of other addons which are working with that version.
Me too. Same thing
As mentioned in the article Tempest is not working with Kodi 19 Matrix.
How to enable adult channels within this addon
Tempest is not installing
I sure wish you had mentioned anywhere in the process that, this doesn’t work for Kodi 19…wasted a lot of time downloading it to find out that it doesn’t install. what a pain…
In this article you find a list of addons working with Kodi 19 Matrix: https://www.kodi-guide.com/kodi-19-matrix/
I was wondering wtf was going on
Yep me too. Twice over