The Venom Kodi Addon is a popular Exodus fork which runs very fast and smooth on Kodi. This Kodi addon uses OpenScrapers to list a lot of video content like movies and TV shows. Updates and improvements are released frequently. Also Venom is one of the fastest addons out there regarding general usability and scraping speed. Be aware that a service like Real Debrid is required to make this addon work. Free hosters are not supported anymore. In our guide below we show you step by step how to install the Venom Kodi Addon.
UPDATE: The Venom repository is currently offline and not available. Check out our list of the BEST Kodi addons for working alternatives.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Discover Movies
- Discover TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- Premium Services
- News and Info
- Change Log
How to install Venom Kodi Addon
Install Venom Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://123venom.github.io” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Venom” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “Venom” and select the file “repository.venom-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Venom Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Venom Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Venom and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
8 thoughts on “Venom Kodi Addon (Movies & TV Shows)”
Latest updates to venom as of 12/10/2021 has no stream available for movie or tv. Great app please correct
Não consigo instalar este addon.
I cannot get any add-ons to work with the matrix 19.1
I am constantly getting the same message, not compatible or dependency not compatible etc etc
It is driving me insane! What am I doing wrong that I cannot get any of the add-ons to work? Any suggestions, am I missing something?
Did you already try to reinstall Kodi? Most problems are fixed when a fresh install.
Not compatible with Kodi 19.1
It actually is compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix and working very well
tried putting in multiple add-ons and all say they need to load 5 other apps with it. then all of them have failed and say not compatible with this kodi app.
Click on venom then install just select the 1 out of the 5 you want to install