The Unchained Horror Kodi Addon is all about horror and Halloween movies and TV shows. It is an 1-click Kodi addon with different playlists and sections. Sections include Horror Requets, Cult Classics, 4K Horror and many more. Be aware that Real Debrid is required if you want to use Unchained Horror to its full extent. In our guide below we show you step by step how to install the Unchained Horror Kodi Addon.
UPDATE: This addon has been integrated into the Chains Kodi Addon. You can find our installation guide by clicking this link.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Horror Requests
- New Horror
- Cult Classics
- 4K Horror
- The Haunted
- 70s Horror
- 80s Horror
- 90s Horror
- 00s Horror
- Zombie Infection
- Horror Boxsets
- Paranormal TV
- Science Fiction
- …and more!
How to install Unchained Horror Kodi Addon
Install Chains Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://thechains24.com/ChainsRepo” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “ChainsRepo” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning with “Yes”
- Open the source “ChainsRepo” and select the file “repository.chainsrepo-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Unchained Horror Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Chains Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Unchained Horror and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there