The TVOne1112 Kodi Addon is located in the G-Live Repository and comes with many lists of live TV channels. Channels are sorted by either genres or countries. Sections include Sports, Entertainment, News, Cooking, Music, Kids and more. Please remember that live TV technology is unstable at times and not reliable. In our guide below we show you step by step how to install the TVOne1112 Kodi Addon in a few easy steps.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- South Indian
- 24/7 Channels
How to install TVOne1112 Kodi Addon
Install G-Live Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://mrgsi.github.io/glive/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “glive” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “glive” and select the file “repository.glive-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install TVOne1112 Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the repository called “G-Live Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select TVOne1112 and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
16 thoughts on “TVOne1112 Kodi Addon (Live TV)”
Sky sports arena is showing sky sports action. Completely ruined my night.
TVOne1112 has gone and replaced by Q Sports, in the updated repo 20.6.21 but the horse racing has gone completely. Q sports has plenty of American sport but is it too much trouble for the UK to have UK horse racing?
There is no TV One 1112 addon under this respository .
June 4 and still your sky sports racing channel is showing Sky sports premier league. This is happening all across Kodi system. Why are horse racing fans not allowed to watch the sport of their choice unlike any other sport.I magine horse racing replacing football.
Why have we got to put up with Sky Sports premier League instead of Sky Sports racing. If it was racing on sky sports premier league there would be hell. It keeps happening. Last week it racing was substituted with Sky One.
Your RacingUk channel is showing Sky one and it is the same with everyone showing RacingUK. so it must be the stream supplier that keeps getting it wrong. This is happening usually 3 or 4 times per week.
In section named “Live ” MLB streams never open.Always show “this event will begin shortly2 but they stay like that all night. Sometimes they switch to pictures of the ground cre w preparing the filed but this is often way after the start time.. Sometimes it shows that sigh this game is in weather delay but the game is progressing when checking the live score
Racing.com(australia) have hijacked the RacingTV channel yet again. Is this caused by racing.com or is it the stream supplier does not know what they are doing. “There’s horse racing that must be it ” but reality says they have no idea.
Yet again another big race meeting/festival in the British Isles this timeit is Punchestown in the Republic of Ireland and the same thing happens. The Australian addon Racing.com has hijacked the RacingTV stream and is showing us replays of Aussie racing and, worse still, interviews.
This has been happening every two or three weeks since Februrary. Hopefully we will see the last of them after Kodi19.
racing.com have, yet again recently,substituted theur own stream instead of the racingUk stream.This is the second time in the last week
Not working, not in the repository
It’s not working with Kodi 19 Matrix. You can find a list with working Kodi 19 addons in this article: https://www.kodi-guide.com/kodi-19-matrix/
Thanks,it doesn’t work now either. Is there any alternative for us channels? Thsnks
Not in respository for me.
It installs, but can’t play any channel as of today (01/03/2021).
It was working for several weeks in January for me, stopped in first week of Feb. Was great.