With the Q Sports Kodi Addon you can watch live sports from all over the world. Available sports are football, soccer, volleyball, rugby, baseball, tennis, basketball, golf, racing and many more. There are several sections with live schedules and links. The addon is working with Kodi 19 Matrix also! Read our guide to find out how to install the Q Sports Kodi Addon.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
We recommend using CyberGhost VPN which offers the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Live Sports
- Live TV
- Roja Direct
- Soccer Streams
- Sports Bay
- Stream Live
- US TV Go
How to install Q Sports Kodi Addon
Install Narcacist’s Wizard Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://www.narcacist.com/repo/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Narcacist” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning with “Yes”
- Open the source “Narcacist” and select the file “repository.NarcacistWizard.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Q Sports Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Narcacist’s Wizard Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Q Sports and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there