The Open Wizard Kodi Addon is the successor of the popular Aftermath Kodi addon and made for Kodi 18 Leia. This addon provides several maintenance tools, e.g. for cleaning the Kodi cache, deleting thumbnails, old logs, packages and more.
Also there is a backup and restore function as well as a log uploader. You are also able to edit your advancedsettings.xml file within the Open Wizard Kodi addon.
Many Kodi builds and wizards are using Open Wizard as their base. If you are looking for a maintenance Kodi addon make sure to install the Open Wizard since it’s the best at the moment.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
We recommend using CyberGhost VPN which offers the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Cleaning Tools
- Addon Tools
- Misc Maintenance
- Back up / Restore
- System Tweaks / Fixes
- Save Data
- Upload Log File
- View Errors in Log
- View Last Error in Log
How to install Open Wizard Kodi Addon
Install Open Wizard Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://a4k-openproject.github.io/repository.openwizard/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “a4k” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “a4k” and select the file “repository.openwizard-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Open Wizard Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Open Wizard Repository”
- Open the category “Program addons”
- Select Open Wizard and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available