The once popular Neptune Rising Kodi Addon is officially back with a new version. With Neptune Rising you can watch video content like movies and TV shows. The new version comes with support for Real Debrid and cached torrents. Also there are some bonus sections like Top Movies and Critters Corner. You can find the Neptune Rising Kodi addon in the Blamo Repo Reborn repository.
UPDATE: This addon is OFFLINE! Check our list of the BEST Kodi Addons for working alternatives.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to use services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend using CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
- Top Movies
- IMDB User Lists
- Critters Corner
- What The Fork?
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
How to install Neptune Rising Kodi Addon
Install Blamo Repo Reborn Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://hazmatcorner.com/OKB/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “OKB” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “OKB” and select the file “repository.blamorepo-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Neptune Rising Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Blamo Repo Reborn” repository
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Neptune Rising and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available