The Mercury Kodi Addon is located in the DejaVu Repository. You can find movies and TV shows as well as 24/7 streams and sports replays like wrestling, boxing and combat sports.
UPDATE: This addon is not available anymore! Check out or list of the BEST Kodi addons for working alternatives.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Search Movies And TV Shows
- New Movie Releases
- Top 50 New Releases
- New Releases One Click Top 100
- Debrid New Releases FHD
- Debrid Movies 4K UHD
- Debrid Classic Movies FHD
- Top 250 Movies Of All Time
- Latest TV Shows Most Popular
- Latest TV Shows People Watching
- 247/ Movies And Shows
- The Comedians
- Mercury Documentaries
- Live in Concert
- The Jukebox
- Online Radio
- Mercury Tool Box
How to install Mercury Kodi Addon
Install Dejavu Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://dejavurepo.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Dejavu” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “Dejavu” and select the file “repository.DejaVu-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Mercury Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “DejaVu Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Mercury and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available