The Loonatics Empire Kodi Addon is a new all-in-one addon for video content of all types. It is located in The WareHouse Repository. There are several sections and categories to choose from, including movies, TV shows, IPTV & sports, documentaries, anime and many more. The addon supports Trakt and IMDb accounts. Loonatics Empire is a good allrounder and one of the go-to Kodi addons. Remember to use Real Debrid to play videos in the best quality possible. Read our guide to find out how to install the Loonatics Empire Kodi Addon.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- Loonatics Movie Lists
- IPTV & Sports
- Amazon / Hulu / Netflix
- TMDB Movie Arena
- IMDB Movie Arena
- Retro Cartoons
- Stand-Up Comedy
- YouTube Videos
- Premium Services
- News and Info
- Change Log
How to install Loonatics Empire Kodi Addon
Install The WareHouse Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://warehousecrates.github.io/TheWareHouse/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “TheWareHouse” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “TheWareHouse” and select the file “repository.thewarehouse-xx.x.xx.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Loonatics Empire Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “LooNatics Asylum Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Loonatics Empire and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
Unlock adult section
- Open up the Loonatics Empire Kodi Addon, scroll down a bit and click on “Tools”
- Select “Settings: Navigation”
- Navigate to “Enable Adult Arena – Enter password” and type in the password “yen00L” (without quotation marks)
- Confirm with “OK” on the right side
- Restart Kodi and start the addon again. A new section will be listed.