The Goto Kodi Addon (stylized as “C:\>Goto”) is a brand-new all-in-one addon for movies, TV shows, live sports and replays, IPTV and much more. This playlist-style addon is being updated frequently with new content.
The sports streams section is nothing but impressive and loaded with live events and replays. There are subcategories for all your favorite sports including american football, MMA, football / soccer, basketball motorsports, boxing, MMA and wrestling. Especially if you are a fan of combat sports the GOTO Kodi addon is a must-have since all popular promotions like UFC, Bellator, Glory, WWE and AEW and are available.
Take a look at our screenshots to get an idea of how comprehensive this addon is. To get the best experience we suggest you to use a Debrid service like Real Debrid.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
We recommend using CyberGhost VPN which offers the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- New Releases
- Non RD Flicks
- TV Shows
- TV Rewind
- Sports Streams
- International Sports
- TV Choice Sports
- TV 4 Free Sports
- Swiftstreamz Sports
- Hesgoal Sports
- Debrid 1 Clicks
- Live TV
- 24/7 Streams
- Account Authorization
- Clear Addon Cache
- Addon Settings
How to install GOTO Kodi Addon (C:\>Goto)
Install Where The Monsters Live Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://www.midian.appboxes.co/repo” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Monsters” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “Monsters” and select the file “repository.Wherethemonsterslive.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install GOTO Kodi Addon (C:\>Goto)
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Where The Monsters Live Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select GOTO (C:\>Goto) and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available