With the FREE Kodi Addon you can watch plenty of video content like movies, TV shows, documentaries and sports replays (mostly wrestling and MMA). While most addons require you to use a service like Real Debrid the FREE Kodi addon is made for users depending on free links. It’s a simple and fast 1-click addon worth checking out.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to use services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend using CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Free Latest Movies One Click 1080p
- Free Latest Movies One Click 720p
- Free Movies One Click
- Free Kids Movies One Click
- Free TV Shows One Click
- Free Documentaries
- Free Daily Motion / TV Channels
- Free Catch Up TV
- Free WWE/AEW/UFC/Sports Replays
- Free The Comedians
- Free Klassic Kids TV
- Free Really Old Movies
- Free World Wide CCTV
- Free Live in Concert
- Free The Jukebox
- Free Online Radio
- Free Footy Fanzone
- Free Random TV Stuff
How to install FREE Kodi Addon
Install Dejavu Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://dejavurepo.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Dejavu” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning with “Yes”
- Open the source “Dejavu” and select the file “repository.DejaVu-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install FREE Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “DejaVu Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select FREE and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there