With the EZ Maintenance Kodi Addon you can keep your Kodi sharp, fast and clean. It’s an easy to use maintenance tool with no bloatware, pop-ups and ads. Within seconds you are able to clear the Kodi cache, delete old packages, edit the buffer size for lag-free video streaming and more. The Kodi addon detects the ideal video cache settings automatically which is a very useful function. In the guide below we show step by step how to install the EZ Maintenance Kodi Addon.
For more information check out the developer’s GitHub page (external link).
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Fresh Start
- My Wizard
- Advanced Settings (Buffer Size)
- Log Viewer/Upload
How to install EZ Maintenance Kodi Addon
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://peno64.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “peno64” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “peno64” and select the file “script.ezmaintenanceplus.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the addon was installed successfully
- In the addon browser select “My Addons”
- Open up the category “Program Addons”
- Select EZ Maintenance+ and click on “Open” on the bottom left
- The EZ Maintenance Kodi Addons lists all available categories and sections
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.