Exodus Redux Kodi Addon is yet another Exodus fork which pulls many links for movies and TV shows. This version of Exodus is using OpenScraper and also has Real Debrid support. Although this addon does not receive many updates anymore it is still working quiet well.
UPDATE: This addon is NOT working with Kodi 19 Matrix. Check out our list of the best Kodi addons for better alternatives.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
- Scraper Settings
How to install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
Install Exodus Redux Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://i-a-c.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “ExodusRedux” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning with “Yes”
- Open the source “ExodusRedux” and select the file “repository.exodusredux-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Exodus Redux Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Exodus Redux and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there