The DS9 Kodi Addon is a new addon for live sports and replays. With DS9 you can watch live sports and replays of football / soccer games, golf, wrestling and more. There are also dedicated sections for live sports TV channels and replays of WWE, AEW and UFC events. The DS9 Kodi addon requires you to use Real Debrid if you want to watch replays in HD.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to use services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend using CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Live Games
- EPL Live
- UK Sports Channels
- US Sports Channels
- Fight Sports
- Horse Racing
- World Sports
- Replays Section
How to install DS9 Kodi Addon
Install DS9 Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://ds9repo.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “DS9” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “Dejavu” and select the file “repository.DS9-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install DS9 Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “DS9 Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select DS9 and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available