With the Disney Plus Kodi Addon (Disney+) you have access to all content from the new Disney Plus streaming service. Disney Plus is the subscription-based video on-demand streaming service by The Walt Disney Company. You have access to all Disney productions including Pixar, Marvel, Fox and National Geographic content. Highlights are the TV show The Mandalorian, the complete Star Wars franchise, all Marvel movies like The Avengers, X-Men, The Simpsons and much more.
Please note that a Disney Plus subscription is required in order to use this Kodi addon. Also make sure that the newest version of InputStream Adaptive is installed and active. For more information about the service visit the official Disney Plus website.
In this guide we will show you how to install the addon in a couple of easy steps.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
How to install Disney Plus Kodi Addon (Disney+)
Install SlyGuy Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://k.slyguy.xyz” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “slyguy” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “slyguy” and select the file “repository.slyguy.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Disney Plus Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “SlyGuy Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Disney+ and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
- When you open the Kodi addon for the first time you have to login with your Disney+ credentials (email address and password)
11 thoughts on “Disney Plus Kodi Addon (Disney+) (Movies & TV Shows)”
i signed up with a phone number. Does anyone know how to create a password? Ive tried and cant find the option.
A fatal error occurred while using the Disney Plus add-in (latest version “slyguy.disney.plus-0.13.3.zip”
Login function is normal.
Unfortunately, when playing a 4K video, an error message pops up on the screen and cannot be played.
It occurs only when playing H.265-based video.
“PlayBack Failed check log for details” Message
I Didn’t have any problems until a few days ago.
We hope that the problem will be resolved quickly and a new version will be released.
i have full subscription of dianey plus and i log in after i installed it. however, when i open the content, it alwaya says “no item”thats why i cant use it. please help to work it on my kodi addon.thank you.
Mir fehlen hier leider seit einiger Zeit die Beschreibungstexte der Filme in der Vorschau. (Aktuell LE 10.0.1, Kodi 19.3, am RPI4) Danke
Installed Disney+ (slyguy) on to kodi.
Its asking for my email address, is that normal?
The addon requires the mail address and the password of your Disney+ account in order to work.
But in order to have a Disney + sign-on, you have to subscribe? That’s where I’m stuck. I created a username and password on their website, but that’s as far as I could go without paying for a subscription. After installing the add-on and opening it, it’s wanting my login information and I’m getting an error message “API request failed. Server error, upstream error ‘400’, description forbidden. ” I can’t go any further! Please help!
A paid subscription is required, the addon is not working without one.
le slash et antislash je voulais dire hihi
Merci pr ce tuto clair et simple ! Le plus difficile pour moi a ete de trouver certains signes sur le claviev de KODI domt arobase , le slsh et anti …
Par contre je n’ai pqs les icones de fims et series ,,,,Il ya une manip ?
There are options in the movie menu.