The Cloud 9 Kodi Addon is a new addon from the Dejavu Repository. With Cloud 9 you can watch live sports and sports replays. Sections include live football / soccer, UK sports channels, US sports channels, wrestling and MMA replays (WWE/AEW/UFC) and more. Read our guide to find out how to install the Cloud 9 Kodi addon.
UPDATE: This addon is OFFLINE. Check out our list of the best Kodi addons for working alternatives.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Live Footy/Soccer
- Live EPL
- UK Sports Channels
- US Sports Channels
- Fight Sports
- Racing Channels
- World Channels
- WWE/AEW/UFC Replays
How to install Cloud 9 Kodi Addon
Install Dejavu Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://dejavurepo.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Dejavu” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “Dejavu” and select the file “repository.DejaVu-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Cloud 9 Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “DejaVu Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Cloud 9 and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
8 thoughts on “Cloud 9 Kodi Addon (Live Sports & Replays)”
I’ve just figured what has happened today. Royal Ascot is on Sky Sports racing which you don’t have.
So someone has put Dubai Racing Channel on your “Racing TV” channel(Dubai Racing Channel is showing all Royal Ascot but not Thirsk.
Racing TV is showing Thirsk and Stratford as it should be.
Can you now see why you need Sky Sports Racing.?
The RacingTV addon that you are using is the Dubai version and not the Uk version.I do I know because the UK version are also showing Thirsk and your version, today isn’t.Look in the top left corner and what does it show? The “Dubai Racing ” version.
As any UK horse racing fanwould say can you understand why we having Sky1 and Sky2 which is Australian, Capital OTB which is American, Racing.com which is Australian, Thoroughbred Central which is Australian but NOT Sky Sports Racing (formerly attheraces) which is British with some French racing.
My apologies for last comment June 14 please delete it.
Racing TV is basically French racing and you have again got the wrong channel for the UK follower horse racing. RacingUK is the UK horse racing channel. So it appears that the UK follower of horse racing is not taken seriously like the the average football fan or follower of other sports.
Forgot that RacingUK became RacingTV my apologies.
In the online adverts forthe new Cloud 9( it says “Racing we have Sky1 and Sky2”. Since Kodi 18 was introduced addon producers have been misled into thinking that Sky1 and Sky2 are the same as Sky Sports,and they are NOT. Sky is a multinational company based in the UK and Australia. Sky 1 and Sky2 are Australian channels that show Australian Racing and some other racing (like some UK racing but very little). Racing in the UK has two channels Racing TV and Sky Sports racing. RacingTV shows some UK racing and Irish racing. Sky Sports Racing (shows the rest of UK racing and some French racing). Any UK punter/racing enthusiast wants RacingTV and Sky Sports Racing. So can you put an end to this nonsense.Too many of these addon producers fail to make sure they are showing what they claim to show. Can you imagine if football fans in the UK were being shown Australian Rules football instead of UK football.
worked well for three days and now no UK racing channels working. The Australian and American and Dubai racing channels are working. what use are they if no UK channels working?