With the ClicksVille Kodi Addon you can watch video content like movies, TV shows and sports replays (WWE and AEW wrestling, UFC, MMA, boxing). The addon is loaded with different sections, playlists and box sets. There are different categories for Debrid and free users. Take a look at our Sections Overview to get an idea of how enormous ClicksVille is.
To make the most out of this Kodi addon you want to use Real Debrid and enjoy high definition video content and replays.
UPDATE: This addon is OFFLINE! Check our list of the BEST Kodi Addons for working alternatives.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Re-Authorize Real Debrid
- Clear Cache
- Real Debrid Vault
- Non Debrid Zone
- Scraper Zone
- TV Shows
- Stand Up Comedy
- Marvel Verses DC
- All Things Marvel
- All Things DC
- Sports Zone (RD Required)
- WWE, UFC and Specials
- 2020 AMA Supercross
- Boxing / Bare Knuckle
- Fitness Guru (RD Required)
- Live Channels
- Kids Section
- Test Section
- Other Addons
How to install ClicksVille Kodi Addon
Install Last Kingdom Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://pedrokingdom.com/repo” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “LastKingdom” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “LastKingdom” and select the file “repository.lk-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install ClicksVille Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Last Kingdom Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select ClicksVille and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available