The Bumblebee Kodi Addon is yet another good working addon for video content like movies and TV shows. Bumblebee is offering some unique sections like Movie Collections, Catch Up TV, Classic 80’s TV and Kids Boxsets. There are a number of filters and sub-categories to find your desired content within seconds.
Since the Bumblebee Kodi Addon is scraping torrents make sure to use a service like Real Debrid or a VPN to make the most out of this tool.
UPDATE: This addon is OFFLINE! Check out our list of the BEST Kodi Addons to find appropriate alternatives.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
- Movie Collections
- Catch Up TV
- Classic 80’s TV
- Kids Boxsets
- Music Section
- Womans World
- Search Bumblebee
How to install Bumblebee Kodi Addon
Install Nitron Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://nitronwizard.co.uk/repository/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Nitron” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “Nitron” and select the file “repository.NitronRepo.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Bumblebee Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Nitro Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Bumblebee and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available