The Blink Kodi Addon is a lightweight and very fast working video addon for watching movies and TV shows over the internet. Blink comes with Trakt support and a last played feature. Thanks to cached torrents you have access to a lot of videos in very high quality. This addon requires Real Debrid so make sure to authenticate it with your Kodi media center. Read our guide below to find out how to install the Blink Kodi Addon.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Last Played
How to install Blink Kodi Addon
Install Magnetic Repo
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://magnetic.website/repo/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Magnetic” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “Magnetic” and select the file “repository.Magnetic-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Blink Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Magnetic Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Blink and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there