The Aliunde Plus Kodi Addon is a video addon working with both Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix. With Aliunde Plus you can watch movies and TV shows over the internet. This addon requires Real Debrid, else it won’t find any content. Check out our guide to find out how to install this Kodi addon.
UPDATE: This addon is offline! Check out our list of the BEST Kodi addons for working alternatives.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Aliunde Plus
- TV Shows
- Last Link Played
- Resume Watching
- My RD History
- RD Torrents
- Search History
How to install Aliunde Plus Kodi Addon
Install Aliunde Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://fuse99.com/aliunde/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Aliunde” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “Aliunde” and select the file “repository.aliunde-x.x.x.zip
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Aliunde Plus Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Aliunde Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Aliunde Plus and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
2 thoughts on “Aliunde Plus Kodi Addon (Movies & TV Shows)”
Will the Add on work with all debrid?
Yes, it does! Open up the settings of the addon and under “Debrid” change “Choose debrid service” to All Debrid.