With the Wrestlers Kodi Addon you can watch wrestling from all over the world. Sections include WWE Wrestling, AEW Wrestling (All Elite Wrestling), Impact Wrestling, Wrestling Archives and many more. Most of the links are pulled from YouTube. If you are a fan of wrestling make sure to check out the Wrestlers Kodi Addon.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Premiers & Live Shows
- Episodes & Kickoffs
- Wrestling Archives
- Wrestling Matches
- Wrestling Documentary
- News, Rumors, Updates
- Wrestling Channels
- WWE Wrestling
- AEW Wrestling
- ROH Wrestling
- Impact Wrestling
- Indy Playlists
- Womens Wrestling
- Legends of Wrestling
- Classic ECW Wrestling
- Classic WCW Wrestling
- Documentary Playlists
- Other Indie Promotions
- Tables, Ladders and Steel
How to install Wrestlers Kodi Addon
Install Butter Fingers Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://j1wizard.net/butter/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Butter” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “Butter” and select the file “repository.butter-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Wrestlers Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Butter Fingers Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Wrestlers and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available