The UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon is a popular all-in-one video addon which is now working with Kodi 19 Matrix. There are several sections and categories to choose from including movies, TV shows, live TV, sports, documentaries, Turkish TV, Turkish movies and many more. Instead of scrapers this addon is listing the videos as playlists, so you only have to do one click to start the playback. UK Turk comes with a lot of content. With our screenshots below you get an idea of how comprehensive this addon is.
Before you can use the addon you have to generate and type in a PIN code. Follow the instructions in the pop-up window after starting the addon. The PIN is valid for 4 hours. Also some high-definition videos are only playable with Real Debrid.
Read our guide below to find out how to install the UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon in a couple of easy steps.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Live TV
- TV Shows
- Stand-Up Comedy
- Turkish TV
- Turkish Movies
- UK Turks Favourites
How to install UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon
Install UK Turk Addon Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://addapp.club/ukturk” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “ukturk” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “ukturk” and select the file “repository.ukturk.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “UK Turk Addon Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select UK Turk Playlists (possibly also called “UK Turk Playlists 19”) and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
How to unlock Adult Section
- Start the UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon and select “Settings” from the main menu
- Enable the option “Show Adult Section in list”
- Type in a password in the text field next to “Adult Password”
- Confirm your settings with “OK” on the right side
- Restart Kodi
- Open up the UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon, type in the password you set and a new section will be available in the main menu