The TvTap Kodi Addon is an addon for your media center to watch live TV over the internet. There are plenty of sections to choose from like documentary, entertainment, news and sports. TV channels are from different countries, mostly USA, UK, Italy and Germany. As of now the TvTap Kodi addon is working very well and worth to check out.
The repository down below is providing the ACME TvTap Kodi Addon. Check out our updated guide which includes new screenshots and media source URL.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- USA Ch.
How to install TvTap Kodi Addon
Install Diamond Build Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://diamondbuild.xyz/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Diamond” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “Diamond”
- Select the file “repository.diamond-wizard-repo-k19-xx.xx.zip”
- If you are using Kodi 18.9 Leia select the file “repository.diamond-wizard-repo-k18.xx.xx.zip” instead
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install TvTap Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Diamond Build Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select TVTap (Clone) and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
12 thoughts on “TvTap Kodi Addon (Live TV)”
I often use TVTap and I am nearly always confronted to stuck videos and long buffering time.
What are the best solutions to get a fluid playing stream ?
Your spell check isn’t working.
It currently laggs on my pc and my phone. Are there any settings I can change?
I have installed it on firestick, Feb 23rd 2021, but when I open it I get server error, and it won’t work, I have done this 3 times uninstall and reinstall, all the same..
Das Addont funktioniert aktuell nicht mehr! Es werden keine Sender mehr geladen bis auf 2 und dassind Fox und TNT Comedy! Weiß einer was los ist?
tv tap is down on 3 different devices even ones on old builds has it been busted is there a new link many thanks
It’s working for us, please check again.
“http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/” Doesn’t have any zip to install. Can you help with new url
New URL is “http://diamondbuild.xyz/”, we will update our articles. Thank you!
Tvtap doesn’t appear in the list. Do I need a VPN?
Currently TvTap is working with Kodi 18 only so you have to install the Kodi 18 Leia repository from the source.
No, its nota workind. Dont lie.