With the Torque Lite Kodi Addon you can watch live motor racing events and replays. There is video content for Formula 1, MotoGP, V8 Supercars, NASCAR, Super Bikes and many more motorsport championships. Sections include live races and TV, super cars, super bikes and race archives. In this guide we show you how to install the Torque Lite Kodi Addon.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Live Zone
- Super Cars
- Super Bikes
- Car Shows
- Race Archives
How to install Torque Lite Kodi Addon
Install Narcacist’s Wizard Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://www.narcacist.com/repo/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Narcacist” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “Narcacist” and select the file “repository.NarcacistWizard.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Torque Lite Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Narcacist’s Wizard Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Torque Lite and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
11 thoughts on “Torque Lite Kodi Addon (Live Motorsport & Replays)”
Is it possible to bring back the NHRA replays?
I know it’s a pain in the freeloading a*se, and I hate missing races as much as anyone, but I feel that firing insults at the developer is about as low as you can get.
Thank the guy for putting so much time into providing free race coverage, no matter where you are in the world, and quit your trolling.
Maybe even ask kindly for help.
A new developer is needed. This one has been terrible all along. Two races behind now in the middle of Formula 1 season. No way to get ahold of him either that I’ve found. He should do it right or find someone who can.
He does this once every year or two. It’s usually followed by a new name and repo. I’ve been going to his internet page and watching them. ww w.burni ngwheels 1.com
Great build, got a few dead links but otherwise, good to go
Whoever took over this addon has done a crappy job with it. It’s often days and even weeks behind in posting races if at all. The previous developers were always on it. I haven’t found a way to contact the developer.
Audio on this add-on is not in synch and video skips ahead 5seconds every 30 seconds
Hello, when I run the addon, It appears:
How can I fix It?
Thanks in advance…
Torque not in repository anymore. I have ezzermacs installed but no torque in wizard/video addons
Currently Torque is only working with Kodi 18 Leia so if you don’t see the addon in ezzermacs repository you are probably using Kodi 19 Matrix.
I’ve tried to get it to play from 5 different repos on 19.1 and all get error messages and it won’t even install on 18.9.