With the Tide Kodi Addon you can watch live football / soccer games. The addon contains a list of the matches of the day including start times. Every match has a number of different sources. Tide is for european football / soccer only!
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to use services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend using CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
How to install Tide Kodi Addon
Install Ocean Repository
- Download the Zip file of the repository with this link: CLICK ME (link points to GitHub)
- If necessary transfer the file to a location you can access with your Kodi installation
- Start up Kodi and select “Addons” on the left side of the main menu
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Navigate to the location which contains the Zip file and select “repository.ocean-latest.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
Alternative: Install Ocean Repository with Kodzi Kodi Addon
With the Kodzi Kodi Addon you can install Zip files directly from the Internet. Check out our Kodzi installation guide to find out how to install this useful tool.
If Kodzi is installed follow these steps:
- Start the Kodzi Kodi addon and click on “Enter Website URL”
- Type in or paste the URL “https://bit.ly/37jpzGC” (case sensitive!)
- After a couple of seconds the repository is installed and ready to use
Install Tide Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Ocean Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Tide and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available