The Oath Kodi Addon is a new Exodus fork for watching movies and TV shows. It comes with it’s own provider source (TheOath Scrapers) but also supports OpenScrapers. On top of that The Oath has native Orion integration. The addon has become very popular over the last couple of months because it’s one of the first to work with Kodi 19 Matrix. To this day it’s one of the best ones. Make sure to use a service like Real Debrid to make the most out of The Oath Kodi Addon.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
How to install The Oath Kodi Addon
Install Host505 Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://host505.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “theoath” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “theoath” and select the file “repository.host505-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install The Oath Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the previously installed “Host505 Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select TheOath and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there