The Loop Kodi Addon is currently one of the best addons for live sports. There is a big section for live events called “Fan Zone” with streams for football, basketball, ice hockey and many more. Also there are dedicated sections for NBA, NFL, NHL and golf. The streams are very reliable and most of the time there are multiple links to choose from.
If you are a sports fan make sure to check out The Loop Kodi addon as well as the official Twitter account (external link).
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Authorise ResolveURL
- Open ResolveURL Settings
- Today’s Schedule
- Auto Zone
- 24/7 ZoneFan Zone
- Fight Zone
- MLB Zone
- NBA Zone
- NCAA Zone
- NFL Zone
- NHL Zone
- Score Zone
- Soap Zone
- Test Zone
How to install The Loop Kodi Addon
Install The Loop Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://loopaddon.uk/loop19” and select “Done”
- If you are using Kodi 18 Leia type in the URL “https://loopaddon.uk/loop” instead
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “loop” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “loop” and select the file “repository.loop-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install The Loop Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Loop Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select The Loop and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there