The Loop Kodi Addon is currently one of the best addons for live sports. There is a big section for live events called “Fan Zone” with streams for football, basketball, ice hockey and many more. Also there are dedicated sections for NBA, NFL, NHL and golf. The streams are very reliable and most of the time there are multiple links to choose from.
If you are a sports fan make sure to check out The Loop Kodi addon as well as the official Twitter account (external link).
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
We recommend using CyberGhost VPN which offers the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- CBC Regionals
- Fan Zone
- Fight Zone
- Game Zone Replay
- Golf 24/7
- NBA Zone
- NBC Sports Regionals
- NFL Zone
- NHL Zone
- Test Zone
How to install The Loop Kodi Addon
Install The Loop Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://loopaddon.uk/loop” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “loop” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “loop” and select the file “repository.loop.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install The Loop Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Loop Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select The Loop and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available