The Crew Kodi Addon might be one of the best addons out there at the moment. This all-in-one addon provides you with movies, TV shows, live sports and replays, IPTV, adult content and a lot of niche sections like stand-up comedy or kids and cartoons. It also supports free and Real Debrid users (cached torrents). The Crew is finally also working with Kodi 19 Matrix!
Especially readers who are looking for live sports like football, baseball, basketball, wrestling, MMA and more should consider checking this out.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to use services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend using CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
- UFC / MMA
- …and more!
- 1 Clicks
- CC Collections
- Stand Up Comedy
- Food & Brews
- Additional Addons
How to install The Crew Kodi Addon
Install The Crew Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://team-crew.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “team-crew” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning with “Yes”
- Open the source “team-crew” and select the file “repository.thecrew-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install The Crew Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “The Crew Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select The Crew and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
Unlock adult section
- Open the The Crew Kodi Addon
- Go to the bottom and select “Tools”
- Select “Settings: Navigation”
- Select “Adult Play Ground” and type in the password “lol” (without quotation marks)
- Go back to the main menu of The Crew and a new section will appear there
How to fix The Crew not opening anymore
If you are having trouble opening The Crew the maintenance addon Indigo by TVAddons might cause the issue. As of late Indigo and the TVAddons’ own URLResolver are blocking and disabling addons like The Crew.
The solution is to simply uninstall every addon by TVAddons plus the TVAddons repository. Afterwards The Crew Kodi addon is working as usual again.
There is absolutely no reason anymore to keep anything by TVAddons on your Kodi system. The developers are known for shady practices like unwanted addon updates, bloatware, adware and more.