The Crew Kodi Addon might be one of the best out there at the moment. This all-in-one addon provides you with movies, TV shows, live sports and replays, IPTV, adult content and a lot of niche sections like stand-up comedy or kids and cartoons. It also supports free and Real Debrid users (cached torrents).
Especially readers who are looking for sports replays like wrestling (WWE) or combat sports (Boxing, UFC) should consider checking this out.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
We recommend using CyberGhost VPN which offers the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
- and many more!
- Food & Brews
- 1 Clicks
- Stand Up Comedy
- Eye Candy (4K)
- Mad Titan
How to install The Crew Kodi Addon
Install The Crew Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://team-crew.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “The_Crew” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “The_Crew” and select the file “repository.thecrew-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install The Crew Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “The Crew Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select The Crew and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
Unlock adult section
- Open the The Crew Kodi Addon
- Go to the bottom and select “Tools”
- Select “Settings: Navigation”
- Select “Adult Play Ground” and type in the password “lol” (without quotation marks)
- Go back to the main menu of The Crew and a new section will appear there
How to fix The Crew not opening anymore
If you are having trouble opening The Crew the maintenance addon Indigo by TVAddons might cause the issue. As of late Indigo and the TVAddons’ own URLResolver are blocking and disabling addons like The Crew.
The solution is to simply uninstall every addon by TVAddons plus the TVAddons repository. Afterwards The Crew Kodi addon is working as usual again.
There is absolutely no reason anymore to keep anything by TVAddons on your Kodi system. The developers are known for shady practices like unwanted addon updates, bloatware, adware and more.