The Crew Kodi Addon is a very popular all-in-one addon which is around for quite some time now. The Crew has several sections for video content including Movies, TV Shows, Sports, IPTV, Kids and many more. It is one of the most reliable and consistent addons out there. For the best experience we highly suggest you to use a service like Real Debrid. Read our guide below to find out how to install The Crew Kodi addon step by step in just a couple of minutes.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
- UFC / MMA
- …and more!
- 1 Clicks
- CC Collections
- Stand Up Comedy
How to install The Crew Kodi Addon
Install The Crew Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://team-crew.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “the_crew” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “the_crew” and select the file “repository.thecrew-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install The Crew Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “The Crew Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select The Crew and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
How to unlock Adult Section
- Launch the The Crew Kodi Addon
- Scroll down to the bottom and select “Tools”
- Select “Settings: Navigation”
- Select “Adult Play Ground” and type in the password “lol” (without quotation marks)
- Go back to the main menu of The Crew and a new section will appear there
How to fix The Crew not working with Kodi for Windows
You may encounter the issue that The Crew Kodi Addon does not open in Kodi for Windows and terminates with an error message. On other operating systems, however, the addon works without any problems.
The reason for that is that the integrated virus protection of Windows incorrectly detects an associated file as malicious and deletes it.
When you open up Windows Security in the settings and click on “Virus & threat protection” you can see that a file has been classified as “Trojan:Python/MCCrash.B!MTB”.
Follow these steps to fix the problem:
- In Windows search for “Windows Security” and click on the top result
- Click on “Virus & threat protection”
- Under the “Current threats” section, select “Protection history”
- Look out for a blocked file detected as “Trojan:Python/MCCrash.B!MTB”
- Click on “Actions” and unblock the file
Important: Before you unblock any file make sure that the timestamp is fitting. Do not unblock files you cannot associate with Kodi and specific addons. If you are in doubt do not take any actions whatsoever.