The Sport HD Kodi Addon is the successor of the famous Sport 365 addon. It is created and maintained by the same developer and is working very well at the moment.
The available streams are taken exclusively from one specific website which name you can find in the description of the addon. There is a live sports section with daily events and their starting time.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
We recommend using CyberGhost VPN which offers the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Live Events
- Best Leagues
How to install Sport HD Kodi Addon
Install Bugatsinho Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “bugatsinho” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “bugatsinho” and select the file “repository.bugatsinho-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Sport HD Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Bugatsinho repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select SportHD and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available