The Scrubs V2 Kodi Addon is an Exodus fork for movies and TV shows. This addon is using several hosters to find links in good quality. Also Scrubs V2 comes with several bonus sections like Widgets, IMDB lists and “More Stuff”. In “More Stuff” you can find content like wrestling, music, documentaries and more.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
We recommend using CyberGhost VPN which offers the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
- My Stuff
- Movies Widget
- TV Shows Widget
- Sky Channels
- IMDB Lists
- TMDB Lists
- More Stuff
- Search Em
- Show Changelog
How to install Scrubs V2 Kodi Addon
Install JewRepo Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://jewbmx.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “JewRepo” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “JewRepo” and select the file “repository.jewrepo-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Scrubs V2 Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “JewRepo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Scrubs V2 and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available