The Purely Wrestling Kodi Addon is all about wrestling. You can watch live wrestling and have access to replays and a big archive of older shows. Sections include Live, Shows, Pay Per Views, AEW, NJPW, WrestleMania and many more. To watch all content Purely Wrestling offers you have to use a service like Real Debrid. Read our guide belowe to find out how to install the Purely Wrestling Kodi Addon in just a few easy steps.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Network Collections
- Royal Rumble
- Lucha Underground
- Random Events
- WWE On YouTube
- WWE Tributes
How to install Purely Wrestling Kodi Addon
Install The Crew Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://team-crew.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “The_Crew” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “The_Crew” and select the file “repository.thecrew-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Purely Wrestling Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “The Crew Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Purely Wrestling and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
11 thoughts on “Purely Wrestling Kodi Addon (Sports)”
I can play Raw 2002 just fine, Smackdown on the other hand… NOTHING! Also 2002 shows *1999* in yellow. Please fix dead links. 🙏
No free links; don’t have Debrid & when free links show ; do not work.
I wish whoever would fix the audio
It is hard to watch in if you have a surround sound system
Sounds like a constant symbol on all the speakers
All 3 links do not work ; Pull up latest SMACKDOWN & see!
Links do not play
I’m also having trouble. I can access the menus but when I select a link/PPV, a pop-up appears in the top right corner saying ‘Purely Wrestling’ before disappearing and nothing happens.
Please can you assist?
If anyone knows how to contact mods at the crew repo ; ask em what good does it do to have Purely Wrestling addon if all (3) THREE links that come up DO NOT WORK ; Thanks!
What exactly is not working for you? The addon is running without any problems.
It gives 3 links & NONE work
All links do NOT WORK !!
Thats because its copy & paste to WOD addon
Crew Copy & Paste addons how original