The Popcornflix Kodi Addon allows you to stream video content from the website with the same name. Popcornflix is a free streaming service focusing on lesser-known movies and TV shows. There are a lot of different genres like drama, action, horror, mystery, family and many more. On top of that Popcornflix also has exclusive originals and many old school movies from the past.
The Popcornflix Kodi Addon is located in the official Kodi repository. Since it’s pre-installed you don’t have to install any additional sources or repositories.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
We recommend using CyberGhost VPN which offers the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
- New Arrivals
- Most Popular
- Popcornflix Originals
- Staff Picks
- Date Night
- Shout! Factory TV
- Old School Cool
- Foreign Films
- Asian Action
- Standup Comedy
How to install Popcornflix Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- In the addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the “Kodi addon repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Popcornflix and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.