The Otaku Kodi Addon lists anime TV shows and movies. It is also able to scrape different sources for videos. Otaku is based on the popular Kaito addon and comes with a lot of content to discover. Sections include Airing Anime Calender, Movives, TV Shows, Popular This Year, Popular This Season, Top 100 Anime and many more. Otaku does not require a Real Debrid account in most cases, however you are able to use it anyways. In this guide we show step by step how to install the Otaku Kodi Addon.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Airing Anime Calender
- Airing Anime
- TV Shows
- Trending This Year
- Popular This Year
- Voted This Year
- Upcoming Next Year
- Trending This Season
- Popular This Season
- Voted This Season
- Upcoming Next Season
- All Time Trending
- All Time Popular
- All Time Voted
- Top 100 Anime
- Genres & Tags
How to install Otaku Kodi Addon
Install Hooty’s Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://goldenfreddy0703.github.io/repository.hooty/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “hooty” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “hooty” and select the file “repository.hooty-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Otaku Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Hooty’s Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Otaku and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there