The Numbers Kodi Addon is an Exodus fork for watching movies and TV shows. The addon is currently pulling in many links in standard and HD quality. Also Numbers has a wide range of sections including Collections, Networks, Boxsets, Documentaries, 24/7 and more. To find your content quick there are also many subcategories within the main sections.
This Kodi addon is currently NOT working with Kodi 19 Matrix!
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to use services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend using CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
How to install Numbers Kodi Addon
Install CellarDoorTV Repo
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://cellardoortv.com/repo” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “CellarDoor” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning with “Yes”
- Open the source “CellarDoor” and select the file “repository.cdrepo-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Numbers Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “CellarDoorTV Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Numbers and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
Unlock Adult Section
- Open up the Numbers Kodi Addon and select “System” at the bottom
- Select “Settings”
- Open the “Numbers Settings”
- Select the submenu “Navigation” on the left side
- Click on “Get the tissues at the ready” (pink color)
- Type in the password “P0RN4ALL” (without quotation marks, replace the zero with the letter “O”)
- Select “OK” to close the password prompt and “OK” again to confirm your settings
- There is a new section called “iPunheta” in the Numbers main menu