With the Netflix Kodi Addon you can watch all video content from the world’s most popular streaming service. Ther are a lot of sections to choose from including new releases, top picks, trending content and more. This addon requires a valid Netflix subscription, it won’t work without one. Check out our guide to find out how to install the Netflix Kodi Addon in a couple of easy steps.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to use services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend using CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- My List
- Continue Watching
- Top Picks
- Recently Added
- New Releases
- Trending Now
- Popular on Netflix
- Netflix Originals
- Audio Description
- TV Show Genres
- Movie Genres
- …and more!
How to install Netflix Kodi Addon
Install CastagnaIT Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://castagnait.github.io/repository.castagnait/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “castagnait” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “castagnait” and select the file “repository.castagnait-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Netflix Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “CastagnaIT Repository for Kodi 18.x LEIA”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Netflix and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available
How to fix “Incorrect Password” error message
In some cases the error message “Incorrect Password” may occur although the login credentials (e-mail address and password) are correct. This a known issue since Netflix changed the login system on their website.
To fix this problem there is a new login method called “Authentication Key”. This method requires a “NFAuthentication.key”.
To obtain that file follow this instruction (external link). After you have created the file transfer it to your Kodi device and select it when choosing “Authentication Key” as your login method.