The Nemesis AIO Kodi Addon is an all-in-one extension to your Kodi media center. It has sections for movies, TV shows, live sports, music, anime and more. Nemesis also comes with some unique features like a watch party functionality and an adult section protected by a password that you can set by yourself. Make sure to use Real Debrid to find more sources and video content in better quality.
Important: The Nemesis AIO Kodi addon requires a pin code in order to work. For the exact steps scroll down to the section “Generate a Pin Code” in this article.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
We recommend using CyberGhost VPN which offers the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Join A Watch Party
- TV Shows
- Live Sports & Replays
- Music & Radio
- Gaming Videos
- XXX (Adult)
- Settings & Maintenance
How to install Nemesis AIO Kodi Addon
Install Stream Army Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “StreamArmy” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “StreamArmy” and select the file “repository.StreamArmy-xx.x.xxx.zip” (make sure to choose the file with the highest version number in its name)
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Nemesis AIO Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Stream Army Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Nemesis AIO and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available
Generate a Pin Code
- Open up the Nemesis AIO Kodi addon. It may ask for a pin code.
- Visit the website “pinsystem.co.uk” in a web browser
- Scroll down and click on the red button “Generate A Pin Code”
- Wait a few seconds until the timer runs out and click on “Click To View Pin”
- Head back to Kodi and type in the pin code in the prompt to access the Nemesis AIO main menu
How to access Adult Section
- Open the section “XXX” from the Nemesis AIO main menu
- Confirm the message and set a password
- A blank section will open up. Just head back to the main menu.
- Open up the section “XXX” again and type in the password you set during step 2