The Magic Dragon Kodi Addon is back and finally working with Kodi 19 Matrix. The addon has been updated and comes with a new layout, a better menu structure and faster loading times. Magic Dragon can scrape different sources for video content and also has a variety of playlists and 1-click content listed. If you are interested in videos you should definitively revisit this addon. We highly suggest you to use Kodi and Kodi addons in combination with a service like Real Debrid. In this guide we show you step by step how to install the Magic Dragon Kodi Addon.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Welcome To The Magic Dragon
- Movie World
- TV World
- New Releases
- Box Sets
- 4K Movies
- People Watching
- Cams/HDTS Releases
- Movie Picks
- Stand Up
- Latest Episodes / Seasons
- TV Selected Series
- Music Greatest Hits
- Trakt World – No Account Needed
- Search History
- Last Link Played
- What’s New
- Resume Watching
- My RD History
- RD Torrents
How to install Magic Dragon Kodi Addon
Install Narcacist’s Wizard Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://www.narcacist.com/repo/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Narcacist” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “Narcacist” and select the file “repository.NarcacistWizard.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Magic Dragon Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Narcacist’s Wizard Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Magic Dragon and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there