The Kodzi Kodi Addon is a very useful tool to install Kodi addons and repositories directly from the internet.
Normally if you want to install a third party Kodi addon you add a source in your file manager and install the zip file from there. However some Kodi addons you can only install from GitHub or by downloading a zip file.
In the Kodzi Kodi Addon you can type in a link to a zip file directly or search GitHub for addons. This addon comes in very handy since you don’t need to download zip files anymore and transfer them to your Kodi media center. Look at our screenshots to get an idea of how the addon works.
Everytime you find a Kodi addon or repository which is not available through external sources you may want to use Kodzi.
UPDATE 2022: This addon is still not working with Kodi 19 Matrix. It is unlikely that it ever will be.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Enter Website URL
- Enter Lists URL
- Search GitHub
- Search History
- Installed Addons
- System Settings
How to install Kodzi Kodi Addon
Install The Kodz Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://mrkodz.github.io/repo/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “MrKodz” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Open the source “MrKodz” and select the file repository.thekodz.zip
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon just check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Kodzi Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “The Kodz Repository”
- Open the category “Program addons”
- Select Kodzi and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- KODI 18 ONLY: Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be available
Install a zip file with Kodzi
- Start the Kodzi Kodi addon and click on “Enter Website URL”
- Type in or paste the link to the desired zip file
- Make sure the link ends with “.zip” and points to a Kodi addon or repository
- Kodzi install this zip file for you and you can access the addon or repository as usual