The Gallifrey Kodi Addon is all about the popular TV show Doctor Who. Sections include Tardis, Gallifrey, Specials, Torchwood, 1st Doctor up to 13th Doctor and many more. Within the categories there is a lot of video content to discover. The addon is located in The Crew Repository. Read our guide below to find out how to install the Gallifrey Kodi Addon in a couple of easy to follow steps.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- 1st Doctor
- 2nd Doctor
- 3rd Doctor
- 4th Doctor
- 5th Doctor
- 6th Doctor
- 7th Doctor
- 8th Doctor
- 9th Doctor
- 10th Doctor
- 11th Doctor
- 12th Doctor
- 13th Doctor
- Sarah Jane Adventures
- Colorised Versions
- Missing Episodes The Recons
How to install Gallifrey Kodi Addon
Install The Crew Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://team-crew.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “the_crew” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “the_crew” and select the file “repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Gallifrey Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “The Crew Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Gallifrey and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
3 thoughts on “Gallifrey Kodi Addon (Movies & TV Shows)”
Gallifrey is no longer in this repository
Doesn’t work. Just says ‘ Couldn’t retrieve directory information.
Obviously not there anymore.
im not the only one then 🙁