The FMovies Kodi Addon is a unique addon for streaming video content over the internet. Before you get a list of videos it is possible to set filters like country, genre, year, quality and subtitle language. This makes it very easy to find content you really want to watch and results in a list which is not bloated at all.
On top of that all links are free and do not require a Debrid service. As you can see FMovies is an intuitive addon which is different to most others out there. Read our guide below to find out how to install the FMovies Kodi Addon in a few easy steps.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Series
How to install FMovies Kodi Addon
Install Mbebe Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://mbebe.github.io/blomqvist” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Mbebe” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “Mbebe” and select the file “repository.mbebe.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install FMovies Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “mbebe” repository
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select fmovies and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there