The Fight Club Addon is a great addon for watching combat sports like wrestling, boxing or MMA. Sections include WWE, UFC, AEW, Boxing, Indy Wrestling, Archives and many more. If you are a combat sports fan make sure to check out this neat extension for your Kodi media center. Read our guide below to find out how to install the Fight Club Kodi Addon.
This addon requires you to generate a PIN on “https://pinsystem.co.uk/pin-generate/”. After the installation open up the addon and follow the instructions.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
We recommend using CyberGhost VPN which offers the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Latest Added
- WWE Raw
- WWE SmackDown
- WWE Pay-Per-Views
- Total Divas
- Total Bellas
- WWE Network
- WWE NXT UK
- Main Event
- This Week in WWE
- Tribute to the Troops
- The Ultimate Fighter
- Tuesday Night Contender
- AEW Dynamite
- AEW Dark
- AEW Pay-Per-Views
- Impact Wrestling
- Indy Wrestling
- Wrestling Archive
How to install Fight Club Kodi Addon
Install Stream Army Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “streamarmy” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning with “Yes”
- Open the source “streamarmy” and select the file “repository.StreamArmy-xx.x.xxx.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Fight Club Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the previously installed “Stream Army Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Fight Club and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
- You may have to generate a PIN before you can access the content. Simply follow the instructions after starting the Fight Club Kodi Addon.