The Fight Club Addon is a great addon which lists combat sports events like wrestling, boxing or MMA. Sections RAW, SmackDown, NXT, UFC, PPV, AEW and many more. If you are a fan of combat sports make sure to check this one out. Before you have access to the sections you need to generate a PIN code. After you start the addon a window will pop up which contains all informatio needed. In our guide below we show you step by step how to install the Fight Club Kodi Addon.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Source One
- WWE 205
- Source Two
- All WWE Shows
- Watch WWE RAW
- WWE SmackDown
- Attitude Era
- Latest WWE Shows
- WWE 205
- WWE Mixed Match
- WWE Total Divas
- WWE Main Event
- WWE Superstars
- Wrestling Archives
- All PPV
- …and many more!
How to install Fight Club Kodi Addon
Install Stream Army Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “streamarmy” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “streamarmy” and select the file “repository.StreamArmy-xx.x.xxx.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Fight Club Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the previously installed “Stream Army Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Fight Club and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
- You may have to generate a PIN before you can access the content. Simply follow the instructions after starting the Fight Club Kodi Addon.
1 thought on “Fight Club Kodi Addon (Combat Sport)”
how do i generate a PIN ? it shows expired .
i used to enter code from pinsystem , but it doesn’t seem to accept these codes now