The Ezra Kodi Addon is a Fen fork and able to scrape different sources for video content like movies and TV shows. Just like Fen the overall performance and especially the scraping speeds of Ezra are extremely fast. The addon also supports Real Debrid, Easynews and Furk. Ezra is still brand-new but already works without any issues. Although Fen is back working Ezra is a worthy alternative. Read our guide below to find out how to install the Ezra Kodi Addon. In this article we also show you how to perform the intial setup before you can use the addon.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Shows
- Popular People
- My Lists
- My Services
How to install Ezra Kodi Addon
Install Ezra Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://ezra-hubbard.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Ezra” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “Ezra” and select the file “repository.ezra-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Ezra Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Ezra Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Ezra and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
Initial Ezra setup
Before you can use the Ezra Kodi Addon you have to do an initial setup. The setup is straight-forward and only a few steps are neccessary.
- Open up the Ezra Kodi Addon and click on the last menu item “Settings”
- Select “My Accounts”
- Authorize the debrid, meta and scraper accounts you are using, e.g. Real Debrid. When you are done click on “OK” on the right side.
- Back in the settings menu select the item “Ezscrapers”
- On the left side select “Scraper Accounts” and click on “Sync (Re) with My Accounts”. Confirm with “OK”.
- In the settings menu select the first item “Ezra”
- Select “Meta Accounts” on the left side and click on “(Re)Sync Ezra Settings with My Accounts”. Confirm with “OK”.
- Head back to the Ezra Kodi Addon main menu and select “Tools”
- Click on “Clear Databases and Clean Settings Files”
- You are ready to go!
9 thoughts on “Ezra Kodi Addon (Fen Fork) (Movies & TV Shows)”
When I reach the point were it wants the name “EZRA” it tells me kodi has stopped. I tried several times and had the same problem. Solution?
I keep getting a trakt error: 401 client
Trying to authorize Trakt account. In the accounts setting it shows my username but nowhere to reauthorize my account. On the main menu it doesn’t show my tv shows or my movies.
Does this video addon rely on paid scraper services to retrieve movie and tv files?
It’s kodi not android
I got the message no external scrapers found search the net for a couple of workarounds but nothing so far I’m kind of getting sick and tired of it I think I’m just gonna hang up the boots on this one and call it the day unless somebody else here has had a problem installing this I didn’t have any problems installing it everything installed normally but I get the message like I said at the beginning of my reply here
did you do the initial setup as mentioned in the article?
Got that message with fen also. I found that by using the power button to exit kodi, the external scrapers were working when i went back into kodi. Dont know why!