The Dramacool Kodi Addon is a new addon for watching asian movies and TV shows. The videos are from different asian countries like Korea, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Thailand and other regions. There are many different filters and sections to find your desired content fast. Read our guide below to find out how to install the Dramacool Kodi Addon.
Dramacool is a good alternative for the IcDrama Kodi Addon and working very well at the moment.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Search Drama
- Search Star
- Recently Viewed
- Recently Added Drama
- Recently Added Movie
- Recently Added KShow
- Drama List
- Drama Movie
- Popular Drama
- Popular Star
How to install Dramacool Kodi Addon
Install Lime Addons Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://groggyegg.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Lime” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “Lime” and select the file “repository.lime-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Dramacool Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Lime Addons” repository
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Dramacool and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
13 thoughts on “Dramacool Kodi Addon (Asian Movies & TV Shows)”
Thank you for sharing. It’s working fine for me
Is this add-on currently working properly with Kodi 20? There seem to be far fewer working links than there was on 19.4. I have the up to date version.
need to find the last drama i was watching, and i can’t .
Marca error dice que no se puede conectar con el repositorio.
Leaves error message .. says dramacool error .. pls help
When does the error occur?
The moment we try to select any category e.g. Drama List / K drama. The error appears on the top right
I have been waiting for a working kdrama addon like this for years to replace Dramago.
Much helpful. Thanks
thanks for information about addon, great post admin keep it up…
Hi..i already install dramacool addons on kodi 19.1. But i have a problem when to open korean drama,japanese drama and etc. section. When i open this section it loading too long and then appear ‘dramacool error’. Need help please..
Same error her
Currently not all filters are working properly, unfortunately we have to wait for an update. However there are alternatives like the Duboku Kodi Addon: https://www.kodi-guide.com/duboku-kodi-addon/