Crackle is a free and legal platform for movies and TV shows owned by Sony. Although there are no hollywood blockbusters or popular TV shows being offered Crackle still comes with a decent collection of hidden gems, classics and B movies. Genres include action, comedy, drama, sci-fi, thriller and many more. With the Crackle Kodi Addon you have access to all the content using your media center.
Especially if you are fan von action movies you should check out this addon. In the guide below we show you step by step how to install the Crackle Kodi Addon.
Remember that Crackle may not be available in every country. As of now the Kodi addon does not have any geo-blocking, however you are on the safe side with a VPN provider like CyberGhost.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 100 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Crackle Original
- Crackle Original
- Reality Show
How to install Crackle Kodi Addon
- On the Kodi home screen select the menu item “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Click on “Install from repository”
- Select the “Kodi Add-on repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Scroll down the list and select the item “Crackle” to open up the addon’s overview screen
- Click on the button “Install” on the bottom right
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there