The Brazuca Play Kodi Addon is a an addon for video content in Portuguese language. There are sections for movies, TV shows, live sports, TV channels and more. As of now Brazuca Play is working quite well and has a lot of content to offer. Read our guide to find out how to install the Brazuca Play Kodi Addon.
Attention: Protect your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming copyrighted video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy is becoming more and more important, especially online. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
We recommend using CyberGhost VPN which offers the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming and the most value for your money.
CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- TV Ao Vivo
How to install Brazuca Play Kodi Addon
Install Vikings Repositorio
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “http://vkodi.net/repo” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “vkodi” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “vkodi” and select the file “repository.vikings.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Brazuca Play Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the “Vikings Repositorio”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Brazuca Play and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there