The ApeX Sports Kodi Addon is a brand new addon for your multimedia center offering live sports and replays. Sections include live sports, live TV, replays and highlights. Some of the sports you can find in the ApeX Sports Kodi Addon are NFL, NBA, NHL, UFC, motor racing and many more. Read our guide to find out how to install this addon.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN provider you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which are normally not available in your country.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 7200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and many more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Live Sports
- Live TV
- Replays & Highlights
How to install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon
Install Arxtic-Ape Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://arxtic-ape.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Arxtic-Ape” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “Arxtic-Ape” and select the file “repository.arxtic-ape-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Arxtic-Ape Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select ApeX Sports and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there