The Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon is a Shadow fork which lists video content like movies and TV shows. The addon is able to scrape for video sources but also comes with many playlists and box sets with 1-click content. Be aware a service like Real Debrid is required to make the most out of this and many other addons. Read our guide below to find out how to install the Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon in a few easy steps.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 90 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Click HERE to save more than 80% on CyberGhost VPN.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- Aliunde K19 One Click Links
- TV Shows
- Last Link Played
- Resume Watching
- My RD History
- RD Torrents
- Search History
How to install Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon
Install Aliunde Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://fuse99.com/aliunde/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Aliunde” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Open the source “Aliunde” and select the file “repository.aliunde-x.x.x.zip
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
If you are not sure how to install a Kodi addon check out our guide with screenshots.
Install Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Aliunde Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select Aliunde K19 and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
11 thoughts on “Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon (Movies & TV Shows)”
uiop is the password
asks for a password ??
Do u know it
What is Aliunde K19 one click movies Password
Were you able to get the password?
your aliunde k19 lite isnt working
Aliunde K19 Lite is working for us. Try to reinstall it, maybe this will already fix your problems.
Doesn’t work for me either … I think the problem is that it’s version 0.9.3 instead of 0.7.3 … is there a way to get an older version? I really enjoyed the Lite version …. 0.9.3 doesn’t offer it as an option …
What is the password for Aliunde adult build
Di you ever get the password >?