With the iWantTFC Kodi Addon you can watch all the content from TFC.tv using your Kodi media center. TFC.tv is a Filipino online streaming service providing content like movies, TV shows and live streams. The service is available worldwide. Sections include Live Streams, Recently Added, MMK, ABS-CBN, Date Night Movies and many more. In this guide we show you step by step how to install the iWantTFC Kodi Addon in just a few steps.
Be aware that for most content you need an iWantTFC account. You can login with your credentials in the addon. You can also cancel any login prompts to have access to some content.
For more information visit the official iWantTFC website.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Please remember that streaming certain video content may be illegal in your country. Protecting your privacy online is becoming more and more important. We suggest you to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
With a VPN you are also able to change your public IP address to gain access to services which may not be available in your location.
We recommend CyberGhost, a VPN service with the highest security standards, fast download speeds for streaming, 9200 servers located in over 100 countries and the most value for your money. CyberGhost allows you to use up to 7 devices and offers dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Windows, iOS and more platforms.
Kodi-Guide.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
- By Category
- Live Streams
- Recently Added
- ABS-CBN Christmas IDs
- Date Night Movies
- New Generation Superstars
- Quick Peek
- iWantTFC Originals
- Horror, Thriller And Suspense
- …and many more!
How to install iWantTFC Kodi Addon
Install Cmik Repository
- Download the Zip file of the repository using this link: CLICK ME (link points to “https://cmik.me/repozip”)
- If necessary transfer the file to a location you can access with your Kodi installation
- Start up Kodi and select “Addons” on the left side of the main menu
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning message with “Yes”
- Navigate to the location which contains the Zip file and select “repository.cmik.xbmc.addons-latest.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
Install iWantTFC Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the previously installed “Cmik Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select iWantTFC and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there